|Mobile Bicycle Basic Repairs|
Individual Services List
- Tire Repair (e): $20.00 Includes hub, bearing, true inspection. Inner Tubes NOT included, most standard sizes $10.00, Speciality Tubes $15.00 - $35.00
- Straighten/True Wheel (e): $25.00-$35.00 All Spokes extra, $3-$10 per spoke
- Wheel Bearing Service, per hub, external drive train: $25-$50 Parts extra
- Wheel Bearing Service, per hub, Internal systems: $50-100 Parts Extra
- Crankset / Headset Bearing Service: $45.00 - $60.00 Parts Extra
- Caliper Brake System Service (e): $25.00 (Requires True/Straight wheels) Includes inspection, system lubrication, pad/caliper alignment, reset to factory specs. (New parts can be installed during this service, but price of parts is not included in service charge.)
- Hydraulic Brake System Bleed (e): $50.00 All parts & fluid extra
- External Drive Train Service, Derailer Type, Complete: $50.00 Includes rear wheel true on bike, realignment of derailers, all moving parts cleaned & lubricated, operational limits set. (New parts can be installed during this service, but price of parts is not included in service charge.)
- Internal Drive Train Service: $30.00 Includes system cleaning, lubrication & adjustment
- Internal Drive Train Overhaul/Rebuild: $95.00 Minimum Labor Charge, All Parts Extra.
- New Bike Assembly or Out-of-Box Assembly: Single/1spd: $60.00, Multiple Speed: $100.00, Tandem: $150.00 (Missing/broken parts extra)
- Accessory Installation: Not all parts & accessories are designed or fit all models or types of bicycles. If the desired accessory will fit, is safe when completed, and was purchased from Bike Attic, installation is included in most situations. Any safety or suitability determination is at the sole discretion of Bike Attic. Bike Attic does not install any form of bicycle mounted child carriers, due to the inherent safety risks to the child.
Need something not listed above, Please contact Bike Attic either thru email above. (customerservice@BikeAttic.com) or phone 847-949-5077 Terms:All bicycles get inspected and suggested worked quoted before any work is done. We collect sales tax (Mundelein 8%) on all parts sold. Payment is due in full upon completion of repairs. Visa, MC, Amex, Discover, PayPal & CASH accepted, we do not accept checks.
While we stand behind our work, all bicycle riders are different. All bicycle & component manufacturers classify some bicycling activities as rider abuse. Any failure of our services or parts installed by us caused by rider abuse is exempt from any warranty.